Day 4....


Sooooo.... How's it going?   

Well, so far so good.   I haven't been to a chain.   I haven't bought groceries, though.   I have been reworking my week to see when I will be near or able to grocery shop.   I know I should have done this prior to Day 1., but I just couldn't get my brain around it.   Lets just say that desperation is great at getting the mental faculties moving.

I made coffee this morning before worship - that's a big thing.   I took my cup of coffee with me - and gasp - I brought it back into the house to wash!   It is currently in the dishwasher.   Its the little things, people.    I got out of my car yesterday to walk up a flight of stairs to grab local coffee.   Coffee Commission, you local peeps....   I got to love on 2 daughters of a friend of mine and I got coffee.   It was a win/win.

That is about all I have now.   Life starts back in earnest tomorrow and the pull for convenience will try to win me - but it wont.  Not this year.

Comments